You will work closely with Web software developers, designers and project managers to find defects in their desktop, mobile and web oriented applications as well as checking for deviations from product specifications and customer requirements.
You will perform manual and/or automated functional tests, stress testing, performance testing, scalability testing, sanity testing. You will write and follow test plans, test cases, procedures and scripts if required.
The ultimate goal is to iron out any bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
- Assisting software testers and developers find and fix software defects/bugs.
- Be able to work as a sole individual but also with a team in difficult situations.
- Previous experience of working in Quality Assurance position.
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in quality assurance of software programs.
- Able to deal with short deadlines and work under pressure.
- Knowledge and skills in agile methodology.
- Experience with test automation software will be favorably considered.
- Extremely well developed analytical and problem troubleshooting skills.
- Fluency in English and/or Greek.
- Knowledge of programming is a plus but not a requirement.
email@example.com | www.jobscyprus.com | Tel (+357) 22 26 95 30